Stretch Down Hoodie Men's
The North Face Men's Stretch Down Hoodie boasts the warmth of a down jacket without the restriction. Made with high quality 700FP down, this stretch puffer jacket packs up small making it perfect for travel or hiking.
Down, stretch hoodie for lightweight warmth that won’t hold you back.
- Slim fit stretch-woven fabric allows for unrestricted mobility and comfort
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible and is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Attached, pre-tensioned hood
- Stretch-woven fabric allows for unrestricted mobility and comfort
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets Stows in hand pocket
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Style: NF0A3Y55
- Avg Weight: 610 G (21.51 Oz)
- Centre Back: 27.25"
- Body: 30D X 30D 72 G/M² 91% Nylon, 9% Elastane Stretch Woven With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Source: Imported
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear. Read our returns policy here.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.