Black Hole 40L Duffel
The Patagonia Black Hole 40L Duffel is Patagonia's smallest duffel. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it keeps your gear protected and easily accessible. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end for linking multiple bags. Daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment
- When empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag
- Mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organised and close at hand
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Carry-on-sized 40-litre duffel meets most airline and train carry-on requirements
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Weight: 930 g
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Dimensions: 53.3W x 34.8H x 26.9D cm
Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam
Free standard shipping Australia wide on all orders over $99!
For orders under $99, a flat rate shipping fee of $9 applies.
Our trusted shipping partners are Australia Post, Couriers Please and TNT (FedEx). Please note, our online orders are only dispatched by our team Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Your order will be dispatched within a maximum of 2 working days unless otherwise advised. Should you require a faster turnaround of your order, please contact us by email or phone.
We offer free Click & Collect in our stores, in as little as 4 hours! Click the “Find in store” button above, or select Click & Collect as your delivery option at the checkout to confirm item availability and pick up times.
We ship Australia wide and to New Zealand. For more information regarding Shipping, please click here.
Paddy Pallin is proud to stand behind the products we sell. Should you change your mind, you are welcome to return goods for a refund or exchange within 90 days from receipt of goods. Goods must be accompanied by proof of purchase, be in original purchase condition and include packaging. No returns on underpants, safety, face masks or climbing gear.
You are able to return your online orders in store or by posting the items back to us. For more information, including the Online Returns Form, please see our Returns Page.
Join the Paddy Pallin Club for $10 to receive a 10% discount on all future purchases. * Lifetime Paddy Pallin club membership includes benefits such as exclusive Club Member sales, promotions, and events! Click here to become a member today.
*Applies to ranged stock only. Not applicable to gift cards, services such as repairs, and Oxfam Trailwalker merchandise. Discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Lifetime Club Membership